A collection of a few key voices and themes from the Luther Renaissance on the proper use of scripture .
The Proper Use of Scripture
- All the problems of interpreting the Bible – on two pages
- Luther’s Tools
- Forde got out of Biblicism; You Can Too
- Heiko Oberman: Luther and Fundamentalism
- Oswald Bayer: What makes the Bible Become Holy Scripture?
- Joseph Burgess: How Lutherans Interpret Scripture
- Ernst Käsemann: the Word of the cross controls scripture
- Inge Lønning: “No Other Gospel” Luther’s concept of the “Middle of Scripture”
- Everett Kalin on inspiration and orthodoxy
- On the proper use of the Old Testament
- Joseph Burgess on Faith: New Testament Perspectives
- ELCA Hijacks Matthew
- At least the Ten Commandments are God’s revelation, aren’t they?
- Steven Paulson: Other Than Fordian