- “You can prove you’re a Christian by living a certain way.”
- “You should show the public that you have made a commitment to Christ.”
- “If you’re a Christian, it should show in your life.”
Wrongedy, wrong, wrong, wrong. Evangelical wolves are everywhere, preying on the sheep by requiring visible evidence of faith in word and deed. To drive away these wolves, use Luther’s keys to the Christian life:
- The total righteousness/total sinfulness of the Christian leads to →
- The hiddenness of the Christian life, which leads to →
- The use of common reason in the Christian life.
Read more here.